overgrown bushy lady gardens :)

1. Forums
  2. Due in September
  3. overgrown bushy lady gardens :)

First post in thread.

9/8/10 14:54

Login to reply

Louiseandkieranandbump

ok were all at the stage we cant see our lady bits and i dont no about use but i dont think i should shave down there would be very pleasant lol so heres a thread for all to say what use have used to tend our gardens as im in desperate need and dont fancy going in labour like what i did with my first with a jungle and got a few horrible looks

1. 9/8/10 20:31

Login to reply

BIGMOMMYOF2

decided just to "tidy" up with a bit of veet last week , after putting it on decided to go and strip the childrens beds - stupid idea !!!! time i had finshed the veet must have spread everywhere so now praying that it grows a bit in the next 6 weeks rather bare at the moment lol*** alt="" src="http://my.bounty.com/library/images/forums/discussionforums/icons2010/smiley-ashamed008.gif" />

2. 9/8/10 20:29

Login to reply

BIGMOMMYOF2

decided just to "tidy" up with a bit of veet last week *** alt="" src="http://my.bounty.com/smiley/msn/regular_smile.gif" />, after putting it on decided to go and strip the childrens beds - stupid idea !!!! time i had finshed the veet must have spread everywhere so now praying that it grows a bit in the next 6 weeks*** alt="" src="http://my.bounty.com/smiley/msn/embaressed_smile.gif" /> rather bare at the moment lol

3. 9/8/10 20:26

Login to reply

elseygemma

I took the plunge and had a semi Brazilian today .... Yes it hurt but just keep telling myself labour will be worse ... In fact I know it will! ha ha must admit i feel better down there already so well recommended x
  4. 9/8/10 19:17

Login to reply

KW8

i just about managed to do mine last week (with great difficlulty!) now i am just goin g to leave it and then in a couple of weeks time go and have a bikini wax that way it's be done for a good few weeks after too!

5. 9/8/10 19:00

Login to reply

LauraGlanfield

Hi I want to ask oh to help but really don't trust him lol,but somethings got to be done as really can not see to do it myself.x
  6. 9/8/10 17:06

Login to reply

joolz010231

oh I've well and truly given up trying, had a go last week but couldn't see a bloody thing, couldn't breathe trying to get into a position to see and only succeeded in giving myself a shaving rash (as must have been going over the same bits) and nearly slicing a few bits off have decided to pack the strimmer in my hospital bag and the midwife can use that if she needs to lol x
Showing page:
  1. Current Page: 1
  2. 2
  3. 3

Next page

Search
Bookmark and Share

Forum Selector
Advertisment
product guide

Quick navigation

Please select a forum topic from the list below: