Quantcast
Skip to content
Search

12 HOURS of painful contractions and its all stopped!

1. Forums
  2. Due in December
  3. 12 HOURS of painful contractions and its all stopped!
  1. 19/12/10 20:47

Login to reply

puppyluv131

I had a similar experience on Friday!! really painful contractions and back ache for hours and hours, i was in and out the bath 4 times and really thought labour was starting and then it stopped when i lay on the bed!! had nothing since and i'm due xmas eve got an appointment at antinatal clinic tomorro morn so hoping they will give me an examination to see if i've dilated any or possibly give me a sweep. good luck, hope things start up again for you soon x Sam + blue bump 39+3
  2. 19/12/10 20:12

Login to reply

halien

this happened with my first, i got off the bed the next day and my waters popped! and she was born 4 hours later!
  3. 19/12/10 17:55

Login to reply

Kareng-80

It may feel like a waste but all those contractions will have done more than u realise the now....... especially if ur still getting period type pains and pressure....... fingers x'd that they start up again soon. Karen (38 + 5) xxx
  4. 19/12/10 17:50

Login to reply

dacollins

oh no, what a nightmare, to go through all that and then feel as though your back at the start!! did you go to hospital or just stay at home thru the contractions? x

5. 19/12/10 17:26

Login to reply

girliemum

Got woken up this morning at 4am with very painful contractions coming every 5 minutes, had to breathe through them (and cry lol) but then at 4pm it all stopped! How can that be possible? I'm so frustrated and exhausted now. 12 hours of non stop painful contractions every 5 minutes, only for them to stop. Just my luck. I am now left with terrible period type pains and alot of pressure 'down there'.

Search
Bookmark and Share

Forum Selector
Advertisment
product guide

Quick navigation

Please select a forum topic from the list below:

Information and rules

Planning your pregnancy

Baby on board

Dad Zone

New arrivals to toddler years