Search

jumpy baby

1. Forums
  2. 0-3 Month Baby
  3. jumpy baby
  1. 11/11/09 20:50

Login to reply

lisasmummy

lisa is`15+1.  she is becoming really jumpy too- more so at night.  heard it was a reflex babies have.  im hoping to put her in her cot bed (at moment i have lo in moses basket which is in cot bed)  When she gets a fright, she hits `against sides  and wakes herself up poor mite  lol.  x

2. 10/11/09 22:23

Login to reply

preciouskezz

Jovi has become jumpy lately!  He's 16 + 5 weeks!  Maybe it has something to do with eyes or ears becoming more sensitive?

3. 10/11/09 22:21

Login to reply

High FiveLoveseed

My little girl, also 14weeks, is jumpy too.  If I start talking she'll jump -she doesn't cry though, but I have no idea what it means...any ideas anyone?  She does sleep through the night and has done since she was 6 weeks old.

4. 10/11/09 17:58

Login to reply

mokoso

my baby has just started being really jumpy and startled at stuff, like yesterday hubbie walked in room and said something baby nearly flew out of his bouncer and started crying, then today his grandad put a bag on floor he jumped and cried again, where has this come from have a got a sensitive little man.....also hes up in nights again wanting feeding every 2 hours........dont know what to do was in such a good night time routine.......

baby 14 wks old.

x

Search
Bookmark and Share

Forum Selector
Advertisment
product guide

Quick navigation

Please select a forum topic from the list below:

Information and rules

Planning your pregnancy

Baby on board