Search

Homemade Spaghetti Bolognese?

1. Forums
  2. Baby recipes
  3. Homemade Spaghetti Bolognese?
  1. 7/8/08 13:59

Login to reply

CongratulationsWeeza1975

hiya, all those ingredients sound ok for a spag bol except maybe the Ragu sauce, you probably don't really need it if you're using tinned tomoatoes. A little tip, I grate in raw carrot & Courgette and add to the onion & garlic at the beginning. They sort of melt down & your lo won't even realise they're eating 2 more vegetables!! Bon appetite!!!

2. 7/8/08 10:52

Login to reply

Stephannie

hey there, sorry for gategrashing im from pdij08. i have been working along my sister a food nutritionalist(sp?) and i have well over 70 recipies at the mor on a document i can email people, we wont be finsihed until friday/saturday so more recipies and info to add. aswel as recipies theres alot of useful information about what your baby needs etc. all i ask if for a 50p charge, 25p of which will be going to alder hey hospital.

please pm if interested this is a huge document for a tiny price

xx

3. 7/8/08 00:29

Login to reply

hostiegirl

I wouldn't use the ragu sauce due to sugar and salt content.But other ingredients should be okay just check the lumps in  tinned toms as sometimes there are big bits of skin which they dont digest well so expect to see it in nappy following day!!lol.

Ella's kitchen do pouches of sauce called the italian one i've only ever seen it in sainsbury's thats a great alternative to ragu then you could add the jar for yourselves once lo's portion taken out.

4. 6/8/08 19:10

Login to reply

okeypokey

Hi i am making Spaghetti Bolognese for hubby tonight and wondered if i could save some for my LO and freeze it, here are the ingredients she is 6 months old

Mince meat

Mushrooms

Onion

Ragu Sauce

Tinned tomatoes

Lazy Garlic

Oregano

Not too sure about the tinned tomatoes and ragu sauce, can anyone tell me if this is ok to give to my LO

Search
Bookmark and Share

Forum Selector
Advertisment
product guide

Quick navigation

Please select a forum topic from the list below:

Information and rules

Planning your pregnancy

Baby on board

Dad Zone

New arrivals to toddler years