Quantcast
Skip to content
Search

Kinky text messages

Please be advised that some of the content in this forum may be of an adult nature.

1. Forums
  2. Relationships/sex
  3. Kinky text messages
  1. 8/1/10 14:06

Login to reply

staceyhands

lol if he's at work for his bday just send him a couple of pics some sexy undies and i'm sure you wont have to tell him whats on ur mind hth x

2. 7/1/10 20:18

Login to reply

darkangel27

Start with kisses and removing clothes, put loads of details in and try to space it out and make him wait. Send him one like every 15-30 mins whil he's in work and tease him about it, make him work for the really good stuff. If you know any of his fantasies try texting that and if you aren't used to it try writing it up before hand then on the day you have something to work from that you know will get his attention.

3. 3/1/10 17:44

Login to reply

xxgillyxx

hya hun, try to tell him what you want to do him in lots of detail and then work your way to adding you into it Dont really know what else to say as ive only ever written one before lol good luck

Sarah 29+1

4. 3/1/10 15:41

Login to reply

Congratulationsharryandchloesmum

Right ladies, its my partners birthday soon and I want to send him a REALLY dirty kinky text of what  want him to do to me. Im not very good at this kind of thing so was hoping you could all help me.

Please Please

Thanks

Carol xxxxxx

Search
Bookmark and Share

Forum Selector
Advertisment
product guide

Quick navigation

Please select a forum topic from the list below:

Information and rules

Planning your pregnancy